Saturday, December 26, 2015

Welcome to Gridcoin Adventure, my new google blog dedicated to recording and publishing information relating to the new cryptocurrency, Gridcoin. 


The biggest reason that I am starting this blog is to help promote the use of gridcoins, gridcoin wallets, and inspire others interested in citizen science and boinc, to participate in the gridcoin project. 

I am relatively new to gridcoins. I found out about them from a banner ad placed on top of the BoincStats website, where I checked my own progress using boinc



What are gridcoins? What can be done with gridcoins? Can you spend gridcoins? Can you buy gridcoins? Can you create, or mine, gridcoins? 

The purpose of this blog is to explore all these questions and more, so read on, follow, tweet, give us a link on your facebook, and most of all, become informed, and join in!! You can do great things to help this community, and help yourself, and science, all at the same time.

Cheers!





No comments:

Post a Comment